B3 CONSULTANT REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICIES
New Consultant First Order - 30 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee: New Consultants may cancel the first order enrollment transaction at any time prior to midnight of the 30th day after the date of confirmation of receiving their first order. Refund will be 100% of the first order transaction (Minus any shipping fees) as long as the Consultant returns all products purchased. B3 Bands, Pump, Case and Gear must be in a re-usable condition. Partial or Complete bags of all Nutrition Products must be returned. Any items not returned will be deducted from the Refund. The Consultant must contact B3 Customer Service for return instructions. Customer Service will provide shipping via a return ship label to be applied to the package.
* Do not alter the B3 Bands / Cases: Do not write on the B3 Bands/Cases or alter the Bands/Cases in any way. Doing so voids any refunds or returns *
1. Consultants, after 30 days from first order purchase, may only return product for product exchange (See #19) credit unless they are cancelling their Consultant Account.
2. To receive a product credit, all items must be post-marked for return within sixty (60) days of the original order ship date and must be in an unopened and/or "new" condition. A traceable shipping method must be used. B3 is not liable for the shipping costs of returned items or any return shipments that may be lost in the return shipping process.
3. In the case of Consultant resignation or termination, the Consultant also has sixty (60) days (or longer where required by law) from the original order ship date to return products for a refund. Consultants who are resigning or cancelling their account will receive a 90% refund on un-opened, un-used, and resalable condition products.
4. The Consultant is responsible for all return shipping costs. Shipping fees are excluded from any Refund amount.
5. Consultants must contact B3 Customer Service by email or phone for return instructions.
6. B3 Bands, Pumps and Cases are covered by a 12 monthly limited warranty. To receive a replacement on incomplete, broken, damaged or defective B3 Bands, Pumps and/or Cases, the Consultant must report the matter within twelve (12) months from the original order ship date and the incomplete or defective item must be made available for inspection at the B3 Returns Processing Center.
7. B3 products other than Bands, Pumps, and Cases are covered by a sixty (60) day warranty for defects. To receive a replacement on incomplete, broken, damaged or defective B3 product the Consultant must report the matter within sixty (60) days from the original order ship date and the incomplete or defective item must be made available for inspection at the B3 Returns Processing Center.
8. Refused orders are defined as orders that are refused upon delivery, marked return to sender, are undeliverable, or that have an insufficient address. A refused order is assigned a $15 refusal fee that is deducted from the refund. Refusal fees are applied to orders to offset return shipping costs and return processing charges. Refused orders could take up to ninety (90) days to reach the Returns Processing Center and are not guaranteed a refund.
9. Returning an order to B3 will not automatically cancel monthly autoship orders. Autoship orders can be cancelled through the Consultant online office at b3sciences.com, by contacting the Customer Service department. All autoship changes must be completed at least two (2) business days prior to the next autoship process date.
10. In the event a resigning Consultant has earned commissions during the same month of the qualifying order they are returning, the consultant must return the commissions or agree to deduct the commissions received from the refund for the order they are returning. If commissions received are higher than the amount of the refund for the qualifying order, the Consultant is not eligible for a refund.
11. Once the returned order for refund is received and inspected at the Returns Processing Center (usually within 10 business days), a refund will be issued to the credit card used to purchase the order. Depending on the credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after a refund is applied for monies to post to the Consultant or Customer’s account.
12. All returns must be accompanied with the original, or a copy of the original, packing slip.
13. All apparel and merchandise should be returned in original packaging and in "new" condition. If opened, the items must be in new condition and accompanied by original packaging with all original tags still attached. "New" condition is defined as being without any alterations, defects or damages that would prevent the resale of the item.
14. If an item is returned that is not eligible for refund, you will be notified by Customer Support.
15. All items sold at the B3 events must be returned or exchanged at the time and place of the event during store hours.
16. All printed business materials must still be in resalable condition, complete, unopened and in the original packaging in order to process a return and/or refund.
17. No returns will be accepted, or refunds processed for personalized or customized items.
18. There will be a 10% restocking fee applied for all returned apparel and merchandise.
19. To exchange products, Consultants can call Customer Support within sixty (60) days of original order ship date, and must specify which product they would like to return and which products they would like to purchase in exchange.
20. For additional information specific to Consultants please see the B3 Policies & Procedures and the B3 Consultant Terms & Conditions.
PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED TO B3 SCIENCES INC AT THE RETURNS ADDRESS LISTED ON THE CONTACT PAGE OF OUR B3SCIENCES.COM WEBSITE OR LISTED BELOW
The Mailing Center
C/O B3 Sciences
2151 W. Commerce St
Dallas, TX 75212
B3 CONSULTANTS WHO SELL DIRECT TO CUSTOMERS REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
When a Customer purchases from the inventory of a B3 Independent Consultant, the Consultant must honor the B3 Customer Refund Policy by providing immediate refunds to a customer. Customers may return B3 Bands, Pumps and Cases within 30 days for a 100% refund from the Consultant minus any shipping costs paid.
Consultants must refund directly to their Customer when the terms of the B3 Customer Refund Policy are met by the Customer
Customers who believe they have not been treated fairly for their refund request should contact B3 Customer Service.
Policy Date: May 2019